Friday, June 15, 2012

Chicken & Veggies

Photobucket

I used
2 large chicken breasts
1 package of a frozen spring vegetables with peppercorn seasoning mix
Soy sauce (I know, I put it in everything)
1 tsp. dried cilantro
1/2 tsp. celery salt
1 pat butter

Cook the chicken breasts most of the way with the butter and some soy sauce, pull them into pieces using tongs and a knife or whatever's convenient (be careful; I scratched my nonstick skillet), and cook them through. Add the veggies, cilantro, and celery salt, and cook them together until the veggies are hot. Serve on brown rice (or tortillas or whatever strikes your fancy). This recipe makes enough for four people.

1 comment:

  1. Two forks work great for shredding or pulling apart chicken too. I usually remove it from the pan, shred on a cutting board, then return it to the pan. :o)

    ReplyDelete